Gaian Dream – 18 Oct 2014
Find the peace to free your mind. Find the balance in nature’s garden. Come together as one. Our history is a Gaian Dream. Our future, what we make of it.
- Freedom Fighters (Hommega)
- Disco Volante
- Gokon Rave
- Ivan Turanjanin
- Rubix Qube
- Silo vs Humerous
- The Fogshow
A lush new space, hidden amongst rolling hills with large open fields, dams and a forest. Lose yourself in nature’s playground. 90km from Cape Town and 40km from Somerset West.
Directions to be released ♥
Early bird Phase 1 – R200 - SOLD OUT
Early bird Phase 2 – R250 - SOLD OUT
Online – R285 – http://bit.ly/gaiandreamtickets
Outlets – R280
At the gate – R300
- Canal Walk | Wild Fire Piercing | 021 552 8929
- Cape Town CBD | Global Girl, Gardens Center | 021 461 1756
- Cape Town CBD | SKA Clothing, Long Street | 021 426 5025
- Cavendish Link | SKA Clothing | 021 671 1367
- Kalk Bay | SKA Clothing | 021 788 7437
- Sea Point | Call-a-Pizza | 021 434 0818
- Somerset West | Old Skool Tattoos | 071 345 5096
- Stellenbosch | Gypsy | 021 886 7157
- Plumstead | Earth DNA | 083 783 6742.
- Tableview – Bayside center | SKA Clothing | 021 557 4350
- Observatory | Zion Head Shop | 078 929 2153
Please bring any spare blankets and clothing you may have. These will be donated to the less fortunate.
There will be a collection box at the gate.
No Glass bottles (decant your drinks into plastic bottles). No under 18′s (ID on request). No Fires. No Fireworks. No Weapons. No Domestic Animals. No Independent sound systems. No Graffiti. No Bad Attitudes. No Illegal substances. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings. This applies even to negligence of any kind by the promoters, venue and contractors. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. All rights reserved. Right of admission reserved! Do not drink and drive.