Love Project – 9 May 2015
Love Project 2015
Find the peace to free your mind. Come together as one. Buy the ticket, take the ride!
- Vertical mode (Hommega) Israel
- Xerox (Hommega) Israel
- Dave Mac
- Gandalf Grey
- Geometric Flux
- Higherwattska (Killawatt + Highstyle)
- Technicolor (Deliriant + Mad Piper)
- The Fogshow
- Tune Raider
We return to our beautiful Utopia – a peaceful space with trees, dams and lush green grass. 100km from Cape Town and 60km from Somerset West. Venue open from 11am Saturday 9th May 2015.
- Take N2 out of Cape Town and go over Sir Lowries Pass
- Turn left onto R406 Greyton / Grenadendal turnoff (just before Caledon)
- TRAVEL FOR 6KM
- Drive slowly
- Venue entrance on right
Google maps: Click here
Earlybird – R260
Online – R290 – http://bit.ly/lp2015tickets
Outlets – R290
At the gate – R310
- Canal Walk | Wild Fire Piercing | 021 552 8929
- Cape Town CBD | Global Girl, Gardens Center | 021 461 1756
- Cape Town CBD | Gypsy, Long Street | 021 424 2994
- Kalk Bay | Gypsy | 021 788 6802
- Kenilworth | Think Organic | 083 667 7569
- Sea Point | Call-a-Pizza | 021 434 0818
- Somerset West | Old Skool Tattoos | 071 345 5096
- Stellenbosch | Gypsy | 021 886 7157
- Plumstead | Earth DNA | 083 783 6742.
- Observatory | Zion Head Shop | 078 929 2153
Please bring any spare blankets and clothing you may have. These will be donated to the less fortunate.
There will be a collection box at the gate.
No Glass bottles (decant your drinks into plastic bottles). No under 18′s (ID on request). No Fires. No Fireworks. No Weapons. No Domestic Animals. No Independent sound systems. No Graffiti. No Bad Attitudes. No Illegal substances. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings. This applies even to negligence of any kind by the promoters, venue and contractors. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. All rights reserved. Right of admission reserved! Do not drink and drive.